WPS Respiratory Protection Guide (Bundles of 30 up to 120 $5.50 per copy)
Orders must be in quantities of 30 for this bundle discount.
WPS Respiratory Protection Guide:
Requirements for Employers of Pesticide Handlers
Before pesticide handlers can use a respirator, they must receive:
- A medical evaluation by a physician or other licensed health care professional,
- Fit-testing with a taste/smell/irritating indicator, or with quantitative
- Training about the use, care, and maintenance of the respirator.
This new guide from PERC includes:
- Guidance on selecting respirators based on new/old label language
- Medical evaluation options
- Step-by-step respirator fit-testing procedures
- Respirator cleaning/maintenance guidance
- Frequently-asked questions such as, "Can I perform my own fit-test?" and "Are
web-based medical evaluations allowed?"