Respirator Training Flipchart--Bilingual English/Spanish
Bilingual English/Spanish Flipchart for Training!
Available for purchase with a black binder (for storage and display) or without!
Developed by: Jessica Wilburn, FNP,MSN, RN
& Robin Tutor Marcom, EdD, MPH
North Carolina Agromedicine Institute
The Purpose of this training is to teach pesticide handlers:
- Why a Respirator is necessary
- How improper fit, usage, or maintenance can compromise the protective effect of the respirator
- About respirator limitations and capabilities
- How to use a respirator effectively in emergency situations, including situations when the respirator malfunctions
- How to inspect and put on/remove a respirator
- How to check respirator seal
- Procedures for respirator maintenance and storage
- How to recognize medical signs and symptoms that may limit or prevent effective use of a respirator